Hydrocarbon Department of ASCO holds an official license from “Supervision on Petroleum Export and Domestic Transaction at Ministry of Petroleum” (SPEDT/ MoP).
In this department, commodities such as Oil, Gas and Petrochemical are inspected in quality and quantity aspect.
The company is constantly trying to offer better services to customers by equipping modern facilities, expert staffs and surveyors, who are deployed in All South and North Iranian ports, such as Bandar Abbas, Bandar-e Imam Khomeini, Bandar-e Assaluyeh, Bandar-e Bushehr, Kharg Island, Bandar-e Chabahar, Bandar-e Anzali, Bandar-e Nowshahr, Bandar-e Amir Abad, Bandar-e Fereydoun Kenar, Neka and etc.
Hydrocarbon Department Services:
- Loading/ Discharging Supervision of Oil, Gas and Petrochemical
- Measurement and calculation of loaded cargo quantity in vessel (Draught Survey & Ullage Survey)
- Ship to ship products transfer supervision
- Bunker Survey
- Products sampling of Shore and ship tanks for quality determination
- Hold inspection of ship
- Ship and shore tanks inspection
- On /Off hire survey
- Loading/ Discharging supervision of goods packed in container
- Loading/ Discharging supervision of bulk cargo in flexi tanks, ISO tanks & road tankers
- Pre-loading inspection of road tankers