What is ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction. Complaints Handling?
Customers expect more and more from the service you provide. Customer complaints can have just as big an impact on smaller businesses.
ISO 10002, the international standard for customer satisfaction provides
- guidelines for putting in place your own complaints management system,
- helping you to identify complaints,
- their cause,
- how to eliminate them
ISO 10002 will also allow you to identify areas in your business where you can improve and eventually remove the cause of complaints.
ISO 10002 can also be integrated with other management systems that share similar requirements, especially ISO 9001 Quality Management.
What are the benefits of customer complaint management?
- Achieve operational efficiency to identify trends and causes of complaints
- Resolve more complaints by adopting a more customer-focused approach
- Engage staff with new customer service training opportunities
- Integrate ISO 10002 with ISO 9001 to improve overall efficiency
- Monitor and continually improve your complaints handling process
How to get certified to ISO 10002
We make the certification process simple. After you apply we appoint a client manager who will guide you and your business through the relevant steps.