According to the daily expansion of elevation in the building industry, the use of elevators is an inevitable need considering the importance of safety in the elevators and thus providing comfort to its users. It is important to conduct a perfect inspection and pre-testing of the elevators.
asco international with inspection scopes extension policy proceeded to set up an elevator inspection department that was accomplished by obtaining the necessary licenses from the Standards Organization, the Accreditation center, and hiring an expert’s workforce.
Conducting inspections in the shortest possible time based on the relevant standards and instructions to ensure the inspected products and customers’ satisfaction simultaneously, is one of the primary goals of the organization.
Scopes of the elevator inspection department:
- Inspection of electrical elevators with different running length and speed.
- Inspection of room-less electrical elevators
- Inspection of gearless electrical elevators
- Inspection of electric elevators with specific engine conditions
- Inspection of panoramic elevators
- Inspection of electric elevators periodically